[Library Media] Fw: Dorm Registration Deadline THIS WEEK!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Mon Apr 9 10:10:13 MDT 2018

UT School Librarians! Don't miss out on this fun PD!

Sarah G. Herron
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email:     sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:   801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them." Michael Moore