[Library Media] UELMA Executive Director position

Wyness, Lorraine lwyness at graniteschools.org
Mon Mar 19 16:12:01 MDT 2018

Dear fellow Librarians and supporters,

UELMA is looking for a new Executive Director to support us in our mission and help manage the business affairs of UELMA. The Executive Director collaborates with the Board, state agencies and other organizations to formulate, organize and execute strategies for the promotion, continuing education and advocacy of school librarians and library aides in Utah.

If you are interested, please look at the Job summary, functions and qualifications which are attached in this email.  Forward this message to anyone else who you believe may be qualified as well.

Send your Resume, cover letter and letters of recommendations by March 30 to UELMAboard at gmail.com<mailto:UELMAboard at gmail.com> or addressed directly to me with the subject line: UELMA Executive Director Position.  Feel free to contact me or Larry Jeppesen<mailto:larry.jeppesen at comcast.net> with any additional questions.

Best Regards,

UELMA President 2019

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3BF9B.E96BF980][AASL_Member-web-badge]
[cid:image007.png at 01D3BF9D.01355740]