[Library Media] A shameless plug for self-promotion

Danae Leu dleu at dsdmail.net
Mon Mar 12 14:58:08 MDT 2018

This is the day I can announce this:

I have been asked to stand for election for the 2020 Sibert Committee. If you happen to be an ALSC member, please consider me when you vote? I can't make the committee unless I get a majority of votes. I promise to work hard and represent Davis District and Utah proudly.

Here is the link (You will need to sign in under your membership account): https://www.directvote.net/ala/app/ballotmenu_page.aspx

DaNae Leu

Librariest

Snow Horse Elementary

“Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for each dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life.”   ― Stephen King<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3389.Stephen_King>

Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/1002421?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover] <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/1002421?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>