[Library Media] list serve

Selena Campbell secampbell at dsdmail.net
Thu Mar 8 07:47:10 MST 2018

Hi Sonya,

Just send your announcement to:     library-media at lists.uen.org

It should work.  If you want to subscribe to it to get emails from it go to:

Selena Campbell M.Ed.
Teacher Librarian ~ Northridge High School  "Literacy for Life"
Facebook: NHS Media Knight Library<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>

UELMA 2017-2018 President uelma.org<http://www.uelma.org/>
(Utah Educational Library Media Association)

"Don't ask kids what they want to be when they grow up.
Ask them what problem they want to solve." ~ Jamie Casap
<http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/Page/5035>
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>