[Library Media] UELMA 2018 Conference Registration is open!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Tue Feb 27 22:01:34 MST 2018

It's not too late! You can still register for the UELMA Conference and, if you register by Monday, March 5, you don't have to pay the $10.00 late fee! Register today! https://uelma.org/register-for-uelma/

Look forward to seeing you on March 9th!

Sarah Herron

Sarah G. Herron
Past President/Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA)
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email:     sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:   801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them." Michael Moore

Scanned By Microsoft EOP