[Library Media] 2018 UELMA Conference Parking

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Thu Feb 22 15:31:06 MST 2018

News! This year we are offering a shuttle van from the Maverick Parking Lot D (on 3100 South) to the Utah Cultural Celebration Center.

The Maverick Parking Lot D parking shuttle van will run:

  *   from 7:15-9:00 AM
  *   from 1:10-1:35 PM
  *   after 3:30 PM

There will be no more than a 15 minute wait for the van.

Don't want to drive? The Maverick Center Trax Station is a block away from Parking Lot D.

Looking forward to seeing you on March 9th!

Sarah G. Herron
Past President/Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA)
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email:     sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:   801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them." Michael Moore

Scanned By Microsoft EOP