[Library Media] 2018 UELMA Conference - Need a place to park?

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Tue Feb 20 20:24:58 MST 2018

Did you know that UELMA is offering free shuttles from the Maverick D Parking Lot on 3100 South just 4 minutes west of the Utah Cultural Celebration Center?? Just one more reason to register<https://uelma.org/register-for-uelma/> for the Conference TODAY!

[cid:04869c97-f0d9-4dd2-acfa-ccd367776807]

Sarah G. Herron
Past President/Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA)
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email:     sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:   801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them." Michael Moore

Scanned By Microsoft EOP