[Library Media] Surrounded by piles of discarded books? Feeling Crafty? Enter the UELMA 2018 Repurposed Book Art Contest

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Mon Feb 19 21:15:52 MST 2018

Do you have piles of well-loved but tattered and now discarded books? Turn them into art – flowers, clothing,
furniture, table art – the sky’s the limit! Enter your creations in the Repurposed Book Art Contest to win a
Grand Prize of a $50 gift certificate from King’s English! (Great to replace those worn copies that you used!
Members will vote on the Conference favorite by the start of lunch so the winner can purchase books from the
Book Sales.

We can’t wait to see your creations! See you at the UELMA Conference!

[cid:c41a324a-280e-4676-9aa0-0de1280610fb]

Sarah G. Herron
Past President/Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA)
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email:     sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:   801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them." Michael Moore

Scanned By Microsoft EOP