[Library Media] UELMA Conf. Registration! Now more secure!

Selena Campbell secampbell at dsdmail.net
Thu Feb 15 12:07:47 MST 2018

Hello!

To make our 2018 UELMA Conference registration more secure and convenient, we've embedded it right into our new UELMA website!

Click right here and scroll down the page to register!<https://uelma.org/register-for-uelma/>

Hurry!

Early bird registration ends February 23rd!

[cid:72a414ed-15ad-4b3a-9684-2bcac9b21d7e]

Selena Campbell M.Ed.
Teacher Librarian ~ Northridge High School  "Literacy for Life"
Facebook: NHS Media Knight Library<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>

UELMA 2017-2018 President uelma.org<http://www.uelma.org/>
(Utah Educational Library Media Association)

"Don't ask kids what they want to be when they grow up.
Ask them what problem they want to solve." ~ Jamie Casap
<http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/Page/5035>
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>