[Library Media] UELMA Newsletter is now available!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Tue Feb 13 19:06:16 MST 2018

Read all about it! The February UELMA newsletter is ready for you. You can read this attachment or view it on our NEW website at www.uelma.org<http://www.uelma.org>.

This issue is full of information about the UELMA Conference on March 9th at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center. Are you ready to become a Future Ready Librarian? Check out the exciting 34 session schedule, read about the interesting authors and speakers, and plan to donate to the UT school library that needs our support. This year, we will be providing a free parking shuttle from the Maverick Parking Lot D, just a few minutes away.

Registration is still open - http://www.uelmaconference.org/registration-payment.html. You may register online or print the registration form. Don't delay!

I look forward to seeing you on March 9th!

Sarah

Sarah G. Herron
Past President/Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA)
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email:     sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:   801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them." Michael Moore

Scanned By Microsoft EOP