[Library Media] UELMA 2018 Conference is less than one month away!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Sun Feb 11 14:14:28 MST 2018

The Utah Educational Library Media Association 2018 is less than one month away! We have posted our Conference schedule and registration forms under the Conference tab on our NEW website, <https://uelma.org.> <https://uelma.org/> https://uelma.org<https://uelma.org/>.

We can't wait to see you there!

[cid:b8432bae-666b-4ef8-bab2-03fc85cfae71]
<https://uelma.org.>

Sarah G. Herron
Past President/Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA)
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email:     sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:   801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them." Michael Moore

Scanned By Microsoft EOP