[Library Media] UELMA 2018 Conference! Register Today!

Selena Campbell secampbell at dsdmail.net
Wed Feb 7 08:35:04 MST 2018

Our 2018 UELMA Conference is just a month away!  Don't miss it!

Stay tuned for our pre-conference issue of the UELMA Newsletter.  It's filled with everything you need to know!

We've launched our new website! You'll find conference information there too!   UELMA.org<https://uelma.org/>

<https://uelma.org/>Registration is under the "Conference Tab" or you can  Click here to register!<http://www.uelmaconference.org/>   Register by February 23rd to avoid an additional $10 late fee!

Finally, UELMA members will be sent the nomination slate for the new 2018-2019 UELMA Board along with the amendments to the UELMA Constitution. Our upcoming newsletter will also contain this information! Please vote!

Selena Campbell M.Ed.

Teacher Librarian ~ Northridge High School  "Literacy for Life"
Facebook: NHS Media Knight Library<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>

UELMA 2017-2018 President uelma.org<http://www.uelma.org/>
(Utah Educational Library Media Association)

"Don't ask kids what they want to be when they grow up.

Ask them what problem they want to solve." ~ Jamie Casap
<http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/Page/5035>
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>