[Library Media] Book Club books need a new home

Sharon Deeds sdeeds at utah.gov
Mon Feb 5 11:22:50 MST 2018

​Please contact Roxann Rose rrose at utah.gov if you have additional
questions.​

ATTENTION BOOK LOVERS:

Several years ago, the Utah State Library adopted the Utah Humanities book
club collection. We received multiple copies of books, which helped us to
start our popular book club Book Buzz collection.  Now we need to find a
new home for some of the titles to make room for new titles for everyone to
enjoy. We have Non-fiction, Biography and Fiction.

We would like to find a forever home for these books. We will pay shipping
to get the books to your library.  Or, if you are really lucky, one of our
Librarians will bring them out to your facility.

Please see the attached list of titles and tell me which titles and how
many copies you want. This is a first come first served deal. The deadline
is February 28th.

Thank you,

--

Roxann Rose
State Library Division
rrose at utah.gov

-
Sharon Deeds, Youth Services Coordinator/Consultant
Utah State Library Division
250 N 1950 W  Suite A
Salt Lake City, UT 84116-7901
801-715-6742