[Library Media] Continuing Education Events for School Libraries (February 2018)

Sharon Deeds sdeeds at utah.gov
Tue Jan 30 13:46:40 MST 2018

​rom Paige Bredenkamp....​

Good afternoon,

Here are the Continuing Ed events for February that are specific to school
libraries. I have also included a link to the complete general calendar for
the month that includes many more events covering the broader scope of
libraries and management. Feel free to share this with anyone you think may
be interested.

New events are added to the calendar throughout the month, even if they are
not on the list so keep checking back!

View and/or subscribe to the Wyoming State Library Training Calendar at
http://library.wyo.gov/services/training/calendar.  (All events are listed
in  MT time).

Do you have a free program that you would like to share?  Add it to the
calendar here: http://library.wyo.gov/services/training/calendar

--
Paige Bredenkamp
*School Library Consultant*
paige.bredenkamp at wyo.gov
307-777-6331 <(307)%20777-6331>

*A Connected School Library Community is a Stronger School Library
Community.*

Currently reading: *Bones Never Lie *by Kathy Reichs

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.