[Library Media] Fwd: Utah History Day: Call for Judges

Sharon Deeds sdeeds at utah.gov
Tue Jan 30 11:20:57 MST 2018

*Do you love history? Are you great with kids? *
*Join us as a Utah History Day judge this spring! *

By serving as a judge, you can help foster a lifelong love of history in
young people. More than 6000 students participate in Utah's National
History Day program each year, and our judges play a critical role in
making this experience valuable and positive for each child.

As a judge, you will read/view student projects, meet and talk with the
students, then provide written feedback on their work. Judge training,
materials, and lunch are provided. In return, you will learn from them and
share in their excitement. It's rewarding and fun.

Competitions are held statewide February-April.  Sign up for one convenient
to you.

*Locations, dates, and signup: www.history.utah.gov/judges
<http://www.history.utah.gov/judges>*

*​Do you know someone who would be great at this? Please forward and help
us spread the word!*

Contact utahhistoryday at gmail.com with any questions.
[image: Inline image 3]
--

Wendy Rex-Atzet, Ph.D.
State Coordinator, Utah History Day
Email: wratzet at utah.gov
Phone: (801) 245-7253

Utah History Day, formerly called Utah History Fair, has operated
continuously in Utah since 1980. We are part of the National History Day
family. Proudly housed at the Utah Division of State History.