[Library Media] UELMA Website: New and Improved

Selena Campbell secampbell at dsdmail.net
Mon Jan 29 09:05:45 MST 2018

Hello!

Just as we promised in our fall newsletter, our new and improved <https://uelma.org/> UELMA website<https://uelma.org/> has been launched. We hope that you will enjoy easier accessibility to information and improved navigation.  Information about accessing the password protected member only area will be forthcoming.

[https://i2.wp.com/uelma.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/download.jpg?fit=224%2C224&ssl=1]<https://uelma.org/>

Utah Educational Library Media Association<https://uelma.org/>
uelma.org
Working for Librarians, Teachers, and Students of Utah

You can access the UELMA 2018 Conference registration, read current postings, access our newsletter and find helpful links and widgets. You can aldo subscribe directly to our newsletter and join our <https://www.facebook.com/groups/2003060786603325/> UELMA Facebook group<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2003060786603325/>.  We'd like to encourage everyone on our public FB page to migrate over to our closed UELMA FB group as we will eventually be discontinuing the use of our public page.

Thank you for your support and we'll see you on March 9th at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center!

Selena Campbell M.Ed.
Teacher Librarian ~ Northridge High School  "Literacy for Life"
Facebook: NHS Media Knight Library<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>

UELMA 2017-2018 President uelma.org<https://uelma.org/>
(Utah Educational Library Media Association)

"Don't ask kids what they want to be when they grow up.
Ask them what problem they want to solve." ~ Jamie Casap
<http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/Page/5035>
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>