[Library Media] Recycled Book Art Contest at the 2018 UELMA Conference!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Tue Jan 16 16:21:30 MST 2018

Do you have a stack of discarded library books in your library that you are trying to get rid of? Use them to create ART!!

At the 2018 UELMA Conference, there will be a Recycled Book Art Contest with the opportunity to win a $50.00 King's English gift certificate that you can use in the King's English bookstore at the Conference or later at the actual store. Win and replace those outdated books that you repurposed!

Need ideas? Pinterest has hundreds of boards for you to look at. I have used the following book as well:

[cid:76e510f6-7bf8-45db-9497-8191766e85e6]

We can't wait to see your creations! Happy Crafting!

Sarah G. Herron
Past President/Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA)
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email:     sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:   801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them." Michael Moore

Scanned By Microsoft EOP