[Library Media] 2018 UELMA Conference is 2 months away!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Fri Jan 12 10:17:46 MST 2018

The 2018 UELMA Conference is 2 months away! Are you ready to enhance your Future Ready Library skills?

Wondering what Future Ready Library entails? Read the attached recent Knowledge Quest article by one of our keynote speakers, Shannon McClintock Miller, on how Future Ready Librarians should and need to advocate for their school library.  Also, check out the Future Ready Librarians Pinterest page for more resources! https://www.pinterest.com/shannonmmiller/future-ready-librarians-resources/?lp=true

[https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/custom_covers/200x150/258534903547943950_1483610001.jpg]<https://www.pinterest.com/shannonmmiller/future-ready-librarians-resources/?lp=true>

Future Ready Librarians Resources<https://www.pinterest.com/shannonmmiller/future-ready-librarians-resources/?lp=true>
www.pinterest.com
Discover recipes, home ideas, style inspiration and other ideas to try.

Online registration is now open on the 2018 UELMA Conference page. Please consider sharing what you are doing in your library as a Session or an Idea Lab station. Here is the link to register for both the Conference and presentations: http://www.uelmaconference.org/
UELMA<http://www.uelmaconference.org/>
www.uelmaconference.org
Utah Cultural Celebration Center, 1355 West 3100 South, West Valley City

Looking forward to seeing you in March!

Sarah Herron

Sarah G. Herron
Past President/Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA)
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email:     sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:   801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them." Michael Moore

Scanned By Microsoft EOP