[Library Media] Tips on teaching academic honesty and how to avoid plagerism

Heather Novotny hnovotny at mcgillisschool.org
Thu Jan 4 15:16:58 MST 2018

Hi, dear colleagues!

Do any of you fabulous people have resources you use to teach academic honesty and avoidance of plagiarism?

There is a lesson on the UEN website, and I consulted the Harvard student website that the UEN lesson pointed to.

I'm developing a lesson for 5th grade now, but I would also like to deliver it to middle school students 6-8th grade.

 Heather Novotny
Librarian
The McGillis School
668 South 1300 East Salt Lake City, UT 84102
hnovotny at mcgillisschool.org