[Library Media] Continuing Education Events for School Libraries (January 2018)

Sharon Deeds sdeeds at utah.gov
Tue Jan 2 14:36:34 MST 2018

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Paige Bredenkamp <paige.bredenkamp at wyo.gov>
wrote:

> Good afternoon and Happy New Year!
>
> Here are the Continuing Ed events for January that are specific to school
> libraries. I have also included a link to the complete general calendar for
> the month that includes many more events covering the broader scope of
> libraries and management. Feel free to share this with anyone you think may
> be interested.
>
> New events are added to the calendar throughout the month, even if they
> are not on the list so keep checking back!
>

> View and/or subscribe to the Wyoming State Library Training Calendar at
> http://library.wyo.gov/services/training/calendar.  (All events are
> listed in  MT time).
>
> Do you have a free program that you would like to share?  Add it to the
> calendar here: http://library.wyo.gov/services/training/calendar
>
> --
Paige Bredenkamp
*School Library Consultant*
*Wyoming State Library*
2800 Central Avenue
Cheyenne, WY 82002
paige.bredenkamp at wyo.gov
307-777-6331 <(307)%20777-6331>

*A Connected School Library Community is a Stronger School Library
Community.*

Currently reading: *Winter Sisters *by Robin Oliveira

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.

--
Sharon Deeds, Youth Services Coordinator/Consultant
Utah State Library Division
sdeeds at utah.gov