[Library Media] Present at the UELMA 2018 Conference!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Mon Dec 11 18:07:15 MST 2017

Hello, UT School Library Awesome Ones!

Many, many thanks to those that have submitted presentation proposals for the UELMA 2018 Conference on March 9th. BUT we still need many more of you to present to have a great conference. Please fill out the Presentation Form today using the link below. Know a colleague who is fantastic? Ask them to share their great ideas also!

Presentation Form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecukey2dyVlMv8JQJHXUMwnJSjxOWLrMj6GHZawGqqe0y7HA/viewform

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/lqAQiCgd6JA5HZw1EHNBFVtDr8eGCyZGVnbeYlQ59McWCFPqTx1snwCtC5QIaGJvPSA=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecukey2dyVlMv8JQJHXUMwnJSjxOWLrMj6GHZawGqqe0y7HA/viewform>

UELMA Presentation Proposal 2018<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecukey2dyVlMv8JQJHXUMwnJSjxOWLrMj6GHZawGqqe0y7HA/viewform>
docs.google.com
Presentation Proposals are due by December 20, 2017. The UELMA Board will notify prospective presenters by mid-January. PLEASE NOTE - Your presentation proposal may be submitted as a rough draft by the December deadline and you may modify it until January 10, 2018.

Idea Lab - <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKLZionY62OrnXpIbk2W92WuxPnPKE0JTh3jJEBMPMDINNug/viewform?usp=sf_link> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKLZionY62OrnXpIbk2W92WuxPnPKE0JTh3jJEBMPMDINNug/viewform

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKLZionY62OrnXpIbk2W92WuxPnPKE0JTh3jJEBMPMDINNug/viewform?usp=sf_link>

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/7T9qs9jufSpqiKUwC2S5YMSEJOIqtFSFmXvT8m6QkeDvLClonl2DwZIA9ln85X7mCsI=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKLZionY62OrnXpIbk2W92WuxPnPKE0JTh3jJEBMPMDINNug/viewform>

UELMA Idea Lab Proposal 2018<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKLZionY62OrnXpIbk2W92WuxPnPKE0JTh3jJEBMPMDINNug/viewform>
docs.google.com
Instead of a Poster Session, we would like to stage an Idea Lab Session. You create a 5-10 minute slide show about something that you are doing in your library that you present to a group of attendees. Attendees will move from table to table, sampling different ideas. Idea Lab Proposals are due by December 20, 2017. The UELMA Board will notify prospective presenters by mid-January. PLEASE NOTE - Your presentation proposal may be submitted as a rough draft by the December deadline and you may be modify it until January 10, 2018.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sarah Herron

Sarah G. Herron
Past President/Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA)
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email:     sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:   801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them." Michael Moore

Scanned By Microsoft EOP