[Library Media] Looking for Library Rock Stars! Nominate someone today!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Mon Dec 4 20:35:24 MST 2017

The UELMA Nomination Form is now available for your choice of the library paraprofessional, teacher librarian and administrator who are excelling in and supportive of UT school libraries so we can celebrate them at the UELMA 2018 Conference on March 9, 2018.

Click on this link and fill out the form below today!

<http://www.uelmaconference.org/conference-proposal-request.html>http://www.uelmaconference.org/award-nominations.html

[http://www.uelmaconference.org/publishImages/Award-Nominations~~element50.jpg]<http://www.uelmaconference.org/award-nominations.html>

Award-Nominations - UELMA<http://www.uelmaconference.org/award-nominations.html>
www.uelmaconference.org
UELMA invites you to nominate those individuals who make significant contributions to school library media programs in Utah. This is an opportunity to recognize ...

Looking forward to seeing you in March!

Sarah

Sarah G. Herron
Past President/Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA)
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email:     sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:   801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them." Michael Moore

Scanned By Microsoft EOP