[Library Media] UELMA Social Media Update

Selena Campbell secampbell at dsdmail.net
Mon Nov 27 12:18:20 MST 2017

Hello!

Here are a couple of Social Media updates for you!

The UELMA board has decided to move to a closed FB group.  We will still keep our UELMA Facebook public page open for now, but felt a closed UELMA Facebook group would streamline receiving UELMA updates and happenings in the school library profession on your FB newsfeed.

Please help to promote this change and you do not need to be a UELMA member to join.  Please see the following link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2003060786603325/ to login and join.

Log into Facebook | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2003060786603325/>
www.facebook.com
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

schoollibraryPALS now has a Facebook Group!  "SchoollibraryPALS advocates for school library programs and certified teacher librarians in the state of Utah."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/schoollibraryPALS/about/  login to join!

Log into Facebook | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/groups/schoollibraryPALS/about/>
www.facebook.com
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Selena Campbell M.Ed.
Teacher Librarian ~ Northridge High School  "Literacy for Life"
Facebook: NHS Media Knight Library<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>

UELMA 2017-2018 President uelma.org<http://www.uelma.org/>
(Utah Educational Library Media Association)

"Don't ask kids what they want to be when they grow up.
Ask them what problem they want to solve." ~ Jamie Casap
<http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/Page/5035>
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>