[Library Media] Resources from the Utah State Library - Check it out!!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Wed Nov 15 16:32:21 MST 2017

The State Library offers sets of books for book clubs or classroom instruction. They check out for 8 weeks and will send the books to you. They have an extensive list of titles that they are adding to continually.

https://heritage.utah.gov/library/book-buzz

[https://heritage.utah.gov/wp-content/uploads/USL-Featured-Book-Buzz-Native-American-Heritage-Month-2017.jpg]<https://heritage.utah.gov/library/book-buzz>

Book Buzz | Utah State Library Division<https://heritage.utah.gov/library/book-buzz>
heritage.utah.gov
Book Buzz lends book sets to groups, libraries, organizations, schools, community centers, and/or book clubs.

Sarah G. Herron
Past President/Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA)
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email:     sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:   801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them." Michael Moore

Scanned By Microsoft EOP