[Library Media] Fwd: Native American Heritage Month Books + Giveaway

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Mon Nov 6 09:30:48 MST 2017

HAPPY MONDAY!

Celebrate diverse literature in your libraries and classrooms with these
awesome lists from our friends at Lee & Low. Great reads!
~Juan

*Juan Tomás Lee*, State Data Coordinator & Library Consultant

he / him / his

Utah *State Library* Division <http://library.utah.gov>

Department of Heritage & Arts

250 N 1950 W Suite A