[Library Media] Fwd: Join us for LibraryCon Live! A Virtual Fan Festival for Book Nerds

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Tue Oct 31 14:52:40 MDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Library Journal Events <ljemail at libraryjournal.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 2:31 PM
Subject: Join us for LibraryCon Live! A Virtual Fan Festival for Book Nerds
To: Cindy Mitchell <cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org>

Interact with your favorite stars in graphic novels and sci-fi/fantasy
Click here
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-151b-1710/Bct/l-0728/l-0728:41e/ct0_0/1?sid=TV2%3AePzDdXzSY>
to view this message in a browser window.
[image: LibraryCon Live!]
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-151b-1710/Bct/l-0728/l-0728:41e/ct1_0/1?sid=TV2%3AePzDdXzSY>
A virtual festival for book nerds, librarians,
and fans of graphic novels, sci-fi, and fantasy *Join*
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-151b-1710/Bct/l-0728/l-0728:41e/ct1_1/1?sid=TV2%3AePzDdXzSY>
*Library
Journal* and *School Library Journal* for our inaugural *LibraryCon Live!*
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-151b-1710/Bct/l-0728/l-0728:41e/ct1_2/1?sid=TV2%3AePzDdXzSY>
We're excited to offer a day-long celebration of fandom-beloved stories and
characters, from pulse-pounding sci-fi horror to innovative reboots of
classic series to mind-bending speculative fiction across formats. You'll
also learn from librarians and industry insiders on how to plan and host
your own Comic Con-style event.

*>>> Register for free <<<*
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-151b-1710/Bct/l-0728/l-0728:41e/ct1_3/1?sid=TV2%3AePzDdXzSY>

*LibraryCon Live! is a free, completely virtual conference*—no traveling
and no cost!

*Our evolving list of speakers includes *
[image: Gene Luen Yang] [image: Fonda Lee]
*Gene Luen Yang*
(DC Comics) *Fonda Lee*
(Orbit)
[image: Christina] [image: Peter Tomasi]
*Christina "Steenz" Stewart*
(Lion Forge) *Peter Tomasi*
(DC Comics) *and many more!*

Plus, network online with other fans and explore our virtual exhibit hall
where you'll hear directly from publishers about their newest books and
engage in live chats with featured authors. Whether you're a public or
school librarian, an educator of teens and young adults, or a superfan of
graphic novels and sci-fi/fantasy, don't miss this chance to meet and
interact with some of your favorite stars across these genres.

[image: REGISTER NOW]
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-151b-1710/Bct/l-0728/l-0728:41e/ct1_4/1?sid=TV2%3AePzDdXzSY>
.
To manage all LJ, SLJ, and Horn Book communications, Click Here
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/rif/10574/s-151b-1710/-/l-0728:41e/l-0728/zout?sid=TV2%3AePzDdXzSY>
.

VIEW OUR PRIVACY POLICY: Click Here
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-151b-1710/Bct/l-0728/l-0728:41e/ct3_0/1?sid=TV2%3AePzDdXzSY>
.

CONTACT US:
Library Journal
(a Media Source Inc. company)
123 William Street, Suite 802, New York, NY 10038
<https://maps.google.com/?q=123+William+Street,+Suite+802,+New+York,+NY+10038&entry=gmail&source=g>

Tel: 646-380-0700 <(646)%20380-0700>
Fax: 646-380-0756 <(646)%20380-0756>
Email: ljinfo at mediasourceinc.com