[Library Media] Fwd: [ULN] Utah Wireless Administrators Group (UWAG) announcement and invite

Sharon Deeds sdeeds at utah.gov
Tue Oct 10 13:23:53 MDT 2017

*From:* Advocates [mailto:advocates-bounces at lists.uen.org] *On Behalf Of *Barry
Bryson
*Sent:* Monday, October 2, 2017 3:15 PM
*To:* T-forum Password <tforum at lists.uen.org>; <nut-forum at googlegroups.com>
<nut-forum at googlegroups.com>; DWTforum at lists.uen.org
*Cc:* Marz Cesarini <marz.cesarini at utn.org>; Phil Windley <phil at windley.org>;
Keith Parsons <keith at wlanpros.com>; Kyle Andersen <kyle.andersen at imail.org>;
Alan Gibbons <Alan.Gibbons at ccsdut.org>; Trevor Long <trevor.long at utah.edu>;
Luke Jenkins <LJenkins at weber.edu>; Mike Ekstrom <mike.ekstrom at utah.edu>;
Rick.Gaisford at schools.utah.gov; Advocates UEN (advocates at lists.uen.org) <
advocates at lists.uen.org>
*Subject:* [Advocates] Utah Wireless Administrators Group (UWAG)
announcement and invite

Please join us on October 25th @ 2:00 PM for the launch of the Utah
Wireless Administrators Group (UWAG).

UETN has listened to stakeholders and have formed a forum whereby wireless
networking education, professional development and collaboration can happen
on a regular basis.

Alan Gibbons, Cache County School District and Luke Jenkins, Weber State
University have graciously accepted positions as co-chars of this
initiative. I am sponsoring the group and Cory Stokes is project managing.

Our initial meeting will be held October 25th, 2:00PM via. WebEx.
Connection info included in this E-mail. The agenda for this initial
meeting is attached however future agendas including where and how we will
meet, and how often will be determined by you with the guidance and
leadership of the co-chairs.

Please join us if you have an interest in wireless networking
administration and pass this information on to any and all you know might
be interested*. Though the forum is primarily focused on education and
telehealth we welcome all from any industry to the group especially if they
will or have the potential of participating in eduroam. Don’t know what
eduroam is? Join us and we will explain and give an update to where we are
with that state wide initiative.*

Thank you

Alan Gibbons, Cache County School District (K12 Co-chair)

Luke Jenkins, Weber State University (Higher Education Co-chair)

Cory Stokes, UETN (Project Manager)

Barry Bryson UETN (Project Sponsor)

*Utah Wireless Administrators Group (UWAG)*

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

2:00 pm  |  Mountain Daylight Time (Denver, GMT-06:00)  |  1 hr

Meeting number (access code): 284 530 172

Add to Calendar
<https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=mf5ca4840d4e4b4980fa18daf2b098e7c>

When it's time, join the meeting
<https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=mf043721b582cbb61df0cf8235204ad57>.

*Join from a video system or application*

Dial *284530172 at uen.webex.com*

*Join by phone*

*+1-415-655-0002 <(415)%20655-0002>* US Toll

Can't join the meeting? <https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

Sharon Deeds, Youth Services Coordinator/Consultant
Utah State Library Division
250 N 1950 W  Suite A
Salt Lake City, UT 84116-7901
801-715-6742