[Library Media] LearningExpress Library is not loading

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Tue Oct 10 08:26:07 MDT 2017

Good morning.  LearningExpress Library is not loading this morning.   The problem exists both via http://onlinelibrary.uen.org/ and UtahFutures.org.  I have submitted a ticket to EBSCO - the company that owns LEL.

I hope to hear from them soon.

I would like to nail down when the authentication was working properly, so if you have been in LearningExpress Library within the last week please let me know the date.

Thank you.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org