[Library Media] Catalogs online?

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Wed Sep 27 11:48:48 MDT 2017

Hi, Heather,

Salt Lake District has a link on the District home page to the library catalog.

Take care,

Sarah

Sarah G. Herron
Past President/Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA)
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School

840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>

Phone:    801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore

Please consider donating to our Leopard Stash! http://kutv.com/news/local/east-high-flooding-destroyed-donations-for-students