[Library Media] Catalogs online?

Heather Novotny hnovotny at mcgillisschool.org
Wed Sep 27 11:26:49 MDT 2017

Hi, friends & colleagues!

Can parents & faculty members at your schools see your OPACs from outside the school? Or, just inside your building(s)?

I have had faculty requests and parent requests to supply a catalog link so teachers and students can view our OPAC from home.

 Heather Novotny
Librarian
The McGillis School
668 South 1300 East Salt Lake City, UT 84102
hnovotny at mcgillisschool.org