[Library Media] Time flies

Emilee McCoy emccoy at paradigmhigh.org
Wed Sep 13 13:54:19 MDT 2017

This is a lovely walk down memory lane.  Thank you for sharing.....:-)

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 12:21 PM, Heather Novotny <
hnovotny at mcgillisschool.org> wrote:

> What a lovely summary of how we offer consistent service to kids, using
> different tools over time. Thank you!
>
> Today I did library orientations for all the 8th graders. I told them a
> little about how libraries worked before automation, in the hope that it
> would help them understand how the computer works to do the same thing, and
> why it matters if they don't return books so that others can use them.
> Fingers crossed that I represented the profession that we all love well.
>
> best,
> Heather
>

> Heather Novotny
>
> Librarian
>
> The McGillis School
>
> 668 South 1300 East Salt Lake City, UT 84102
>
> hnovotny at mcgillisschool.org

*11577 South 3600 WestSouth Jordan, UT 84095Office: 801.676.1018Fax:
801.676.1036Cell: 801.673.4468Email:* emccoy at paradigmhigh.org

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/2971289?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]