[Library Media] Time flies

Heather Novotny hnovotny at mcgillisschool.org
Wed Sep 13 12:21:50 MDT 2017

What a lovely summary of how we offer consistent service to kids, using different tools over time. Thank you!

Today I did library orientations for all the 8th graders. I told them a little about how libraries worked before automation, in the hope that it would help them understand how the computer works to do the same thing, and why it matters if they don't return books so that others can use them. Fingers crossed that I represented the profession that we all love well.

best,
Heather

 Heather Novotny
Librarian
The McGillis School
668 South 1300 East Salt Lake City, UT 84102
hnovotny at mcgillisschool.org