[Library Media] UELMA September 2017 Newsletter

Selena Campbell secampbell at dsdmail.net
Tue Sep 12 21:44:42 MDT 2017

Hello!

We are happy to inform you that the Utah Educational Library Media Association (UELMA) September 2017 newsletter is now available. Please refer to the current newsletter link on our webpage! You will also get a sneak peek at our conference theme and enjoy great articles by our contributing UELMA Board members.

Don't forget to connect with us through our various social media outlets!  You'll find the social media links on our UELMA homepage!

UELMA members may also access our recent board meeting agendas and minutes under the member resources login.

http://www.uelma.org/

UELMA<http://www.uelma.org/>
www.uelma.org
Working for Librarians, Teachers, and Students of Utah. Find us on Social Media!

Selena Campbell M.Ed.
Teacher Librarian ~ Northridge High School  "Literacy for Life"
Facebook: NHS Media Knight Library<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>

UELMA 2017-2018 President uelma.org<http://www.uelma.org/>
(Utah Educational Library Media Association)

"Don't ask kids what they want to be when they grow up.
Ask them what problem they want to solve." ~ Jamie Casap
<http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/Page/5035>
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7723237?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northridge-Media-Knight-Library/209830575824715>