[Library Media] Young Adult Fiction Core Collection

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Thu Aug 17 13:19:44 MDT 2017

Hi Sharon,

Years ago, our district bought us a copy (on-line access) and it was very useful. But that funding was cut.

Take care,
Sarah

Sarah G. Herron
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School
840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>
Phone:    801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore