[Library Media] Well, duh!

georgeweight at integrity.com georgeweight at integrity.com
Fri Aug 11 07:59:16 MDT 2017

Another interesting article, Fawn. As I've said, I still substitute after
retirement, giving me a chance to go to many different secondary schools.
Often, I'll ask the students: "Do you think there's any danger in us
losing face to face communication?" I get some very interesting replies.
Some will say "I think there's great danger," hopefully indicating that if
the youth are aware, they will deal with the risk appropriately. Others
will say "we still talk in person," perhaps indicating that even the power
of technology won't destroy face-to-face communication anytime soon.

Thanks for sharing. GLW