[Library Media] Well, duh!

Fawn BMorgan fawnbmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 21:03:33 MDT 2017

At the risk of muddying the thread topic, I want to add another article
http://www.nature.com/news/the-digital-native-is-a-myth-1.22363
This one involves the myth of Digital Natives. It seems that education has
a tendency to hop on the latest bandwagon. Increased homework, technology
are only two examples.

Fawn

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>