[Library Media] Fwd: Upcoming Eclipse -- A Native American Perspective

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Thu Jul 6 09:19:02 MDT 2017

*Dear Friends & Colleagues,*

*I just wanted to wish you a Happy Summer and share some good resources for
your patrons, students and families. As you plan activities around the
Eclipse (August 21, 2017) <https://eclipse2017.nasa.gov/>, be mindful that
not everyone may see the event the same way you do. I encourage you to read
the open letter for librarians and teachers noted below.*

*Juan Lee*
*Utah State Library Division*