[Library Media] Small Changes to Utah's Online Library

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Mon Jun 12 09:57:02 MDT 2017

Good morning.  Per the suggestions from stakeholders, we made some small changes to Utah's Online Library http://onlinelibrary.uen.org

We brought back the link to Thinkfinity, added the Spanish version of World Book Encyclopedia (Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos) and rearranged the content slightly.

I know that making changes to the page can be problematic for some of you and so we try to limit the number of changes and this time we waited until most schools were on summer break.

Note: the 2017-2018 Utah's Online Library bookmarks are at the printers and should be ready for distribution soon.  If you still need to submit your order, visit: http://utahsonlinelibrary.org/support_materials/materials.shtml (Ideally, requests will come from districts - not individual schools - so that we can minimize the delivery costs.)

Let me know if you have any questions and thank you.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org