[Library Media] VERY INFORMATIVE Archived Webinar "60 Tools in 60 Minutes" for Teacher Librarians

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Thu May 25 19:39:50 MDT 2017

I just finished watching the archived webinar *60 Tools in 60 Minutes*
presented by ISTE, Mackin, Capstone, littleBits & School Library Journal
and I *HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!*

It is rather long (70+ minutes), but maybe during the Summer you can watch
it a little at a time. It is full of great recommendations of apps,
websites, devices, and ideas for easily implementing very cool programs
where students and educators create awesome content. You have to register
to view it, but it is *FREE*! Here's the description:

*60 Tools in 60 Minutes
> <http://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1363079/641B3EF3689DBB139BB43C8F98976532?partnerref=SLJWeb60170420>*
> Get ready for a rapid fire tool share in this next webcast in the SLJ/ISTE
> series. We’ll explore the best applications and gear for your school or
> library, including must-have multimedia content, cool coding platforms, and
> top choices for your maker space.

http://www.slj.com/category/webcasts/

~Juan

*Juan Tomás Lee*, Library Consultant