[Library Media] Fwd: Research on Digital Citizenship Instruction

Terri Howell terri.howell at washk12.org
Thu May 25 09:10:15 MDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Abigail Phillips <abigail.phillips at usu.edu>
Date: Wed, May 24, 2017 at 7:29 PM
Subject: Research on Digital Citizenship Instruction
To: "terri.howell at washk12.org" <terri.howell at washk12.org>

Ms. Howell,

My name is Abigail Phillips, and I'm a Postdoctoral Fellow at Utah State
University. A colleague, Dr. Victor Lee, and I are conducting a survey of
Utah school librarians regarding digital citizenship instruction. We would
love for you to take our survey if you can, but I know the end of school is
not the best time for extra work. Please share our survey with other
school librarians!

https://usu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8pHGKAIkhBqplbf

Thank you so much!

Abigail Phillips

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Instructional Technology and Learning Sciences

Utah State University

Twitter: @abigailleigh

Website: abigailleighphillips.com

--

Terri Howell, M.A.,Ed.
Media Coordinator

*"Ensuring Our Students Acquire Academic *
*and Social Skills for Life-Long Success"*