[Library Media] eMedia Webinar Recording

Max Gonzales max at uen.org
Fri May 19 16:40:25 MDT 2017

Hello,

Thank you to everyone who participated in the eMedia webinar yesterday.

If you were unable to attend, this link will take you to a recording of it: https://uen.adobeconnect.com/p4j2qallywbu/<https://uen.adobeconnect.com/p4j2qallywbu/?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=ce335e51f0f72b809667b9c2f337cd514a7ffe17effd307e630d4464c1ec2c65>
(Please forgive some of the technical difficulties at the end. Spoiler alert: we had some mic issues.)

Please let me know if you have any other questions or comments regarding eMedia. Have a great weekend!

Max Gonzales
Utah Education & Telehealth Network | Project Coordinator
max at uen.org | 801-213-6989 (O) | 801-389-2920 (C)