[Library Media] Enhancing Your Classroom With eMedia!

Max Gonzales max at uen.org
Thu May 18 13:34:29 MDT 2017

Even though the school year is coming to a close, a new school year will be starting in just a few months!
eMedia can help with the lesson plans you will be doing over the summer!

UEN’s eMedia<http://www.uen.org/emedia/> webinar will begin in about 1 hour (2:30 p.m.).

At the time of the webinar, please go to this link: http://go.uen.org/9Zg. If you don’t have the Adobe Connect Add-In, I recommend clicking on the link about 10 minutes before the webinar so you have time to install it from the link for free.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you!

Max Gonzales
Utah Education & Telehealth Network | Project Coordinator
max at uen.org | 801-213-6989 (O) | 801-389-2920 (C)