[Library Media] Thought-Provoking WEBINAR - I recommend it!

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Thu May 11 18:06:26 MDT 2017

*Greetings!  **If you want to better prepared to serve your LGBTQ students,
I highly recommend this archived webinar. Please pass it along. Handouts
available from the link.*

*If you wish to earn CE credit and be able to print a certificate of
completion for viewing the recording, you must click the “log in” link at
the top right corner of the course home page and either log in with your
user account or create a new account. Next, you must return to the course
URL and click “enroll me in this course” linked from the Administration
block along the far left side of the course homepage. Finally, you must
click “enroll me” at the bottom of the Enrollment Options page and you
should then be able to view the recording and access your certificate of
completion. For questions, please contact:*

Naomi DiTullio, Distance Learning Consultant
Library Development and Networking Division
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
1-800-252-9386 (toll-free in Texas) or 512-936-2586
nditullio at tsl.texas.gov

*~Juan*

*==============================*

The Inclusive Library – Best Practices for Serving Your LGBTQ Communities
<https://onlinetraining.tsl.texas.gov/course/view.php?id=333>
Archived webinar (May 4, 2017) presented by the Texas State Library and
Archives Commission. Join the fourth webinar in the *Inclusive Library* series,
conducted by Kathleen Hobson-Bond, Pride Alliance Director at the
University of North Texas, to learn best practices on serving your LGBTQ
communities. Learn how to better understand the needs of your LGBTQ patrons
and learn how to provide more inclusive services. Slides and handouts with
resources provided.
<https://youtu.be/ago78PhUofI>Sex & Gender Identity: An Intro
<https://youtu.be/ago78PhUofI>

*Juan Tomás Lee*, Library Consultant