[Library Media] Overdue and Lost Library Book Fees

Chris Haught chrish at sedck12.org
Wed May 10 11:40:25 MDT 2017

Thanks Chris, it was our discussion with on this topic last year that has
had me pondering..
It has since come up several times, this thread has some very insightful
comments and I appreciate everyone's responses!

Chris Haught

SEDC  <http://www.sedc.k12.ut.us/>   SEDC Media <http://www.sedcchris.com/>
 Autism <https://www.sedck12.org/autism>

Office- <435-586-2865>435-586-2865