[Library Media] Overdue and Lost Library Book Fees

Sydna Graf sydna.graf at jordandistrict.org
Wed May 10 10:28:30 MDT 2017

We charge 0.10 a day for late books up to $5.00 max per book. 0.25 a day
for Playaways and magazines. Students have to pay for lost materials. Our
students can't attend Lagoon day if they have library fines or other school
fines, and they don't get their memory book until after the end of the
school year (too late to sign with their friends) if they have outstanding
fines. Most students pay their fines because there are consequences.