[Library Media] FW: Overdue and Lost Library Book Fees

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Wed May 10 10:15:17 MDT 2017

Sarah G. Herron
Conference Chair, Utah Educational Library Media Association
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School
840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>
Phone:    801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore