[Library Media] Utah's Online Library - 2017-2018 Bookmarks

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Tue May 9 12:08:28 MDT 2017

Hello,

We are preparing to order more Utah's Online Library Promotional Materials.  The posters and promotional cards will be the same as last year, but the new bookmarks will be green (instead of blue) and will have the 2017-2018 Student Home Access login.

If you would like to order materials now, visit http://utahsonlinelibrary.org/support_materials/materials.shtml and use the "Materials Request Form" link.   The student home access login will change on August 1, 2017.

I want to thank each of you who helped UEN promote Utah's Online Library.  We distributed 1,000 posters, 5,000 promotional cards and 400,000 bookmarks this school year and that has resulted in an increase in usage.

As always, let me know if you have any questions or need anything from UEN.

Sincerely,

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org<http://www.uen.org>

[cid:79369FE6-4EB9-469F-AA94-4DBF5BE54F83 at uen.org]