[Library Media] Fun thing to do in Novelist

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Fri May 5 12:04:05 MDT 2017

Very, very cool, Heather! For those who need a little direction (like me!), it is under the Browse By tab and then Appeal. You can also select the grade level.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2C597.B08DC3E0]

Thanks for sharing!

Sarah

Sarah G. Herron
Library Technology Teacher, M. Ed.
East High School
840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
Email: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org>
Phone:    801-583-1661 x2202
Fax:         801-584-2927

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."
Michael Moore