[Library Media] Fun thing to do in Novelist

Heather Novotny hnovotny at mcgillisschool.org
Fri May 5 11:38:10 MDT 2017

Friends & Colleagues, I just found the coolest thing on Novelist: the Appeal Mixer. Have you tried it?

You can select by 3 age categories, and pick for a bunch of different appeal factors associated with six categories of appeal factors: character, illustration, pace, storyline, tone, and writing style. For example, I just created a list of books with religiously diverse characters, cartoony illustrations, and a feel-good tone. SO FUN.

 Heather Novotny
Librarian
The McGillis School
668 South 1300 East Salt Lake City, UT 84102
hnovotny at mcgillisschool.org