[Library Media] Important Study and we need your input

Chris Haught chrish at sedck12.org
Thu Apr 27 09:57:47 MDT 2017

This research study is being conducted by Anne Diekema, Caitlin Gerrity,
Paula Mitchell, and Phil Roche at Southern Utah University. We are studying
information literacy instruction in school libraries and academic libraries
across the state of Utah. We aim to determine the state of the information
literacy that students experience throughout their school careers.
Answering at most 34 survey questions online will take approximately 12
minutes.

Please click here to take survey, thanks!
<http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3410008/StateOfTheState>

The results of this survey will be very useful to help build media programs
that will benefit our students.

--

Chris Haught

SEDC  <http://www.sedc.k12.ut.us/>   SEDC Media <http://www.sedcchris.com/>